I. Basic provisions
- The personal data controller referred to in Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") is Amerikon s.r.o. Reg. No. 04969421 with its registered office at Ke Koupališti 613, Tlučná, 33026. (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”).
- Administrator contact details are:
Address: Karla Steinera 13, Plzeň-Skvrňany 318 00
Phone: +420 608 988 676
- Personal data shall mean all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier, such as name, identification number, location information, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or the social identity of this natural person.
- The controller has not appointed a data protection officer. The contact details of the trustee are:
II. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
1) The legal reason for processing personal data is
performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) b) GDPR,
compliance with the legal obligation of the administrator pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) c) GDPR,
the legitimate interest of the administrator in the provision of direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) f) GDPR,
Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) a) GDPR in conjunction with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
2) The purpose of personal data processing is
settlement of your order and exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when ordering, personal data are required, which are necessary for successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it by the administrator,
fulfillment of legal obligations towards the state,
sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
3) There is no automatic individual decision-making by the administrator within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have given your express consent to such processing.
III. Data retention period
1) The administrator stores personal data
for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to assert claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 5 years if the personal data are processed on the basis of the consent.
2) After the expiration of the personal data retention period, the administrator will delete the personal data.
IV. Recipients of personal data (administrator's subcontractors)
1) The recipients of personal data are persons
involved in the delivery of goods / services / execution of payments on the basis of a contract,
providing e-shop operation services (Shoptet) and other services in connection with e-shop operation,
providing marketing services.
2) The controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country (a non-EU country) or an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing / cloud service providers.
V. Processors of personal data
1) The processing of personal data is performed by the administrator, but the following processors may also process personal data for him:
Campayn service provider,
company Facebook, Google, List, Youtube.
or another provider of processing software services and applications, which, however, are not currently used by the administrator.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING FACEBOOK PIXEL AND ADVANCED PAIRING
We use the Facebook pixel advertising tool from Facebook Ireland, Ltd., based at 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland, on our website for the following purposes:
- Measurement and analysis of activities on our website
- Targeting ads on the social network Facebook and their measurement
- Advanced pairing
Facebook pixel allows us to measure and better understand the actions that visitors perform on our site. With this information, we can better target our ads to show only relevant ones, and then measure and analyze them. In addition, thanks to this tool, we can set up so-called advanced pairing. This works so that we can pass some data about visitors to our site to Facebook to further improve the relevance of our ads. Before this data is sent, this data is encrypted (hashed) to protect it as much as possible. However, Facebook may pair them with users of this social network for the purpose of targeting our advertising. The data we pass on to Facebook in this way is the data you enter in the forms on our website (eg order or contact form, etc.)
When transferring personal data, Facebook becomes another administrator, in other cases it is our processor. All information on the processing of personal data by Facebook can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation or through your own user accounts.
Facebook pixel processes data from our website using marketing cookies. You can adjust the cookie settings on our website via the cookie bar, or via your browser. Information on how Facebook works with cookies can be found at this address: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/. In addition, you can edit individual cookie processors, for example, here: https://www.youronlinechoices.com/cz/.
VI. Your rights
1) Under the conditions set out in the GDPR you have
the right of access to their personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restrictions on processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR,
the right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR,
the right to object to the processing under Article 21 of the GDPR,
the right to data portability under Article 20 of the GDPR a
the right to withdraw the consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or e-mail of the administrator specified in Article III of these conditions.
2) You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection in the event that you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated, or to go to court.
VII. Terms of personal data security
The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form, especially passwords, antivirus program, encryption, backups.
The administrator declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
VIII. Final Provisions
By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
You agree to these terms by checking your agreement via the online form. By checking the agreement, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
The administrator is entitled to change these conditions. The new version of these terms and conditions will be published on its website and at the same time the new version of these terms and conditions will be sent to you by the e-mail address you provided to the administrator.
These conditions take effect on 29.3.2020.